Archer Resourcing have three brand-new NMP positions available in Leeds.
Expect every day to be different and you will have the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary environment where you will be exposed to various specialist services including:
*But not limited to
- Young people 16-24
- Alcohol detox
- Recovery services
- Criminal justice
- Blood borne virus treatment
- A first level Registered Nurse
- Independent Prescriber qualified, however, if you are not in possession of your NMP qualification or very early in your qualification, we have a preceptorship system to support you.
- RCGP qualifications Level 1 (and 2 or willingness to work towards)
- Experienced in delivering evidence-based treatments in Substance Misuse.
- Aware of social context of drug misuse and the wider implications of the behaviour.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K