Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity for a Housing Support Worker to join the dedicated team in West Yorkshire.
As a Housing Support Worker, you will be working as part of a team, managing a portfolio of properties and tenancies across a designated area. You will be providing an intensive Housing Management Service to a core group of people which includes directly supporting tenants to manage their tenancies, assisting with benefit claims and providing information on relevant support services near them.
You will be expected to maintain the highest professional standards and service levels to our service users treating everyone with dignity and respect as well as work collaboratively with key internal partners in Quality, Policy, HR, Finance, and IT to deliver the best possible service to our users.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting initial and regular assessments of the potential or actual service user including any risks, their needs, and requirements in respect of the service, to determine eligibility for the service taking necessary action where required are delivered.
- Working with Nacro Housing Management Team to ensure the correct tenancies are issued, sign up new tenancies and ensure the service user understands and accepts tenancy obligations.
- Work closely with the Asset Management team on ensuring property standards are maintained, repairs are reported in a timely way and ensuring the properties are suitable for letting and safe occupation.
- 1+ years’ experience in a relevant role
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one
- Full U.K. driving licence, as well as access to own vehicle
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please call us direct on 01473 939670
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K