Working as a Housing Support Worker, you will be playing a crucial role in assisting individuals facing housing challenges, providing support to help them secure and maintain accommodation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
- Conducting thorough assessments of clients' housing needs, identifying potential risks and challenges.
- Assisting clients in finding suitable accommodation, navigating the housing market, and securing tenancy agreements.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with external partners, including local authorities, housing associations, and support agencies.
- Providing ongoing support to clients in areas such as budgeting, life skills, and accessing community resources.
- Responding promptly and effectively to crises, providing emotional support and practical assistance.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records, ensuring compliance with data protection regulations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Previous experience in housing support, homelessness prevention, or a similar role.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K