Archer Resourcing are looking for a housing options officer to join the team in Northamptonshire covering Kettering, Corby and Wellingborough. The role is hybrid working on a 50/50 office and work from home basis.
*Including but not limited to
- To provide advice and assistance to customers on housing options in order to prevent homelessness and minimise housing need.
- To carry out investigations and assess homelessness applications in accordance with Part VII of the Housing Act 1996.
- To undertake a full assessment of customers’ housing needs in order to identify appropriate housing options tailored to their individual needs and to prevent homelessness
- To liaise with third parties such as statutory and voluntary organisations,housing providers, private landlords, lettings agents and building societies in order to resolve housing problems and prevent homelessness.
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months – on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 1+ years’ experience working in a previous role within the housing sector
- Full U.K. driving licence
- Ability to manage a varied caseload and experience of prioritising and organising your own workload, with an ability to cope with lone working and being managed remotely
Working with Archer Resourcing
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please call us direct on 01473939670
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K