The team consists of six main areas of activity;
• Outreach work with those who are rough sleeping or at risk of rough sleeping, in hospital and require support to return home
• Providing housing options, advice and guidance to those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness with the aim to assist with prevention of homelessness at the earliest possible stage
• Administering applications from residents approaching the Council as homeless or threatened with homelessness.
• The provision of temporary accommodation including the provision of private sector leased accommodation.
• Determining applications to join the Council’s Housing Waiting List
• Administering applications for Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Discretionary awards and providing financial advice and support to clients
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to work with clients to prevent homelessness and where this is not possible to support clients into alternative accommodation within the private rented sector or social housing as appropriate.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.