Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity for a Community Psychiatric Nurse to join the team in Hounslow.
If you are a dedicated individual who is looking to deliver high quality integrated health and social care for people with mental health problems, then this could be the role for you. The team in Hounslow are looking for a compassionate individual who will help to provide individualised support to patients that suit their personal needs which will contribute to improving their quality of life.
Key Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited too:
- Demonstrating an enhanced understanding of Mental Health signs and symptoms, as well as being able to support and teach junior staff to develop their own understanding of mental health signs and symptoms
- Recognising and responding appropriately to challenging behaviour in line with Trust policies and training
- Demonstrating in depth knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty
- Contributing to an effective communication process with appropriate and accurate information to patients, carers, family, and friends
- A BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree in mental health nursing.
- Significant relevant clinical experience
- 2+ years working as a CPN/RMN in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- NMC registration.
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.
Rates are shift dependent.
Archer Nursing have a range of excellent roles in the UK including RMN, RGN, CAMHS and CPN. Click here to see a range of available positions. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call a dedicated member of our nursing team on 01473 939676