Archer Resourcing are looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the team in Congleton, Cheshire, on a locum basis.
Community Band 6 Occupational Therapist
You will be joining an outstanding set-up within a well-known Community Rehabilitation Team in Congleton. Please note that due to the community nature of the role, you will be required to be a car driver and owner. The role is on a 6 month basis with the possibility to extend.
- Have a minimum of 12 months of NHS experience, ideally in the community setting (Rehab, Falls, Rapid Response, Intermediate Care)
- Hold Occupational Therapy degree (MSc or BSc) and full HCPC registration
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
*Inc but not limited to
- Using accurate analytical skills and clinical reasoning to interpret assessment findings,
- Making diagnoses where appropriate,
- Identifying patient problems,
- Setting goals and providing an appropriate treatment plan and progression.
- You will be a good listener, great communicator, and have a natural interest in problem-solving.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus for successful candidates.
Archer Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K