Archer Resourcing have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Care Home Nurse to join the team in Kent.
If you are committed to providing exceptional patient care whilst conducting yourself in a professional manner, then this role may be for you. As well as proving adequate support to individuals, you will build excellent relationships with patients and their families to ensure their personal needs are being successfully met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, direct, and evaluate the nursing care for a defined caseload of patients.
- Maintain and develop high standards of nursing care, reflecting the beliefs about professional nursing practice.
- Completing patient assessments.
- Assisting patients with their personal care and everyday tasks.
- Nursing degree.
- Registration with the NMC.
- Minimum 1+years experience as an RGN.
- Experience of working within a care home setting.
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look whenit comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and,with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, wegive you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.