Archer Resourcing have great opportunity for an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to join the committed team in Coventry.
If you are an experienced Psychiatric Nurse, who is dedicated to providing high quality health and social care, then this could be the role for you. As a Community Psychiatric Nurse, you will be visiting patients outside of the hospital environment, providing the individualised care and support that patients need.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting a wide circle of patients with mental health conditions
- Educating local communities on the importance on having a positive mental health
- Recognising and responding appropriately to challenging behaviour
- Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of the Mental Health Act, Mental Health Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty
- Contributing to an effective communication process with appropriate and accurate information to patients, carers, family, and friends
- Relevant Nursing degree
- An active NMC registration
- Minimum of 2+years in a previous CPN/RMN Nursing position in the UK
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Ability to demonstrate an enhanced understanding of Mental Health signs and symptoms
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.