Archer Resourcing have a great opportunity for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to join the dedicated team in Bath.
If you are an experienced Mental Health Nurse, who is committed to providing individualised health and social care for older adults and their carers then this could be the role for you. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build positive and meaningful relationships with patients to ensure their best interests are met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a specific caseload of service users using the integrated CPA process and acting as a care co-ordinator.
- Arranging services that are appropriate to an individuals care plan involving the care management process.
- Regularly evaluating an individuals care plan with the service user and adapt as and when required.
- Undertaking specialist assessments.
- Working with the service user and their carer (where appropriate) to agree on a suitable care plan, including evidence based interventions and how outcomes will be measured.
- Nursing degree
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- An active NMC registration
- Immediate start date
- No remote working
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM – 5PM
- Ongoing contract, minimum 3 – 6 months
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.