Archer Resourcing are pleased to have a great new opportunity for a Band 5 Nurse to join the team in Aylesbury!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic registered nurse to join the team, to help provide high standards of nursing care. The successful candidate will have the ability to work well in a team, as well as having excellent interpersonal skills.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent care and support to patients
- Undertaking the key duties of a nurse, such as, performing full complex assessments of patients' need, planning monitoring, and evaluating their care
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Maintaining and developing high standards of nursing care, reflecting the beliefs about professional nursing practice
- Experience of research based/reflective practice
- Degree relevant to NMC
- Significant relevant clinical experience
- Knowledge of clinical governance and audit
- Experience of supporting practice development in clinical areas
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- NMC registered
- Mandatory Training certificates
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K
Rates are shift dependant.