If you are passionate about conducting autism assessments and are dedicated in making a positive difference to peoples lives, then this could be the position for you! We are looking for skilled professionals to join the team for this great opportunity in Scarborough.
- A qualification in social work, mental health nursing, psychology, or speech and language therapy is essential.
- Relevant experience in carrying out remote Autism assessments.
- Enhanced DBS. Dated within the last 12 months- on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
- Must have ADOS and ADIR or 3DI training
- Average of 4 assessments per week, conducted face to face.
- Remote hybrid role, admin work can be done from home.
- Flexible working pattern, including evenings and weekends to accommodate full time hours (37.5 per week)
- This role is open to both permanent or locum candidates
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping all health care professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible be work in the U.K.