As an Alcohol Recovery Worker, you will be providing individualised care and support that reflects the person-centred approach to make sure that service users are given the best possible chance with their recovery, and that their personal needs are well supported to aid their recovery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing strength-based recovery plans that suit services user’s specific needs
- Working in partnership with the service user’s families/advocates with the planning of their recovery plan
- Updating and maintaining up-to-date service user records, ensuring confidentiality is maintained
- Keeping case notes up-to-date and accurate.
- Frequently reviewing, amending, and completing risk assessments
- Actively engaging in regular 1-1 supervisions
- Dealing with sensitive information
- Working in partnership with other professionals as and when necessary
- Relevant experience in a previous similar role
- Good written and verbal communication ability
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of confidentiality.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience of building effective relationships with colleagues and service users.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
- Willingness to complete an enhanced DBS if you do not currently hold one.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
Due the high demand of CV's received we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K