Working as an Addiction Psychologist, you will be playing a crucial role in a multidisciplinary team, working collaboratively to assess, diagnose, and treat individuals struggling with addiction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting comprehensive psychological assessments to understand clients' addiction history, mental health, and psychosocial factors.
- Developing and implementing personalised treatment plans based on assessment findings.
- Collaborating with the interdisciplinary team, including physicians, nurses, social workers, and other mental health professionals, to ensure integrated and holistic care.
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary to meet their evolving needs and goals.
- Staying informed about current research and developments in the field of addiction psychology, integrating new knowledge into clinical practice.
- Relevant Psychology Degree
- Specialisation or additional training in addiction psychology and experience working with individuals facing issues with substance misuse.
- Strong knowledge of evidence-based interventions for addiction treatment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish rapport with clients and collaborate effectively with a diverse team.
- Enhanced DBS, dated within the last 12 months. On the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today.
Working with Archer Resourcing Ltd:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for a number of years, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice giving you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, then please call Archer direct on the provided contact details.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus should you know of anyone who may be interested.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K