Archer Resourcing are looking for someone with experience working in housing or homelessness, mental health, substance misuse, offending or other related field, supporting vulnerable people or groups and an understanding of adults with multiple and complex needs. Ideally would have an understanding of how social disadvantage affects people’s ability to engage with statutory and none statutory services as well as a knowledge of welfare rights and the benefits system
You will be experienced working within confidentiality and safeguarding frameworks and an understanding of equality and diversity.
- Enhanced DBS – on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 3 months’ experience within health and social care
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Idealistic traits; Caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
If you are looking for your next opportunity, get in contact with us today or simply apply now.
Due the high demand of CV's we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.