Our client is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. They develop products and services for use throughout the life cycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning as well as operating work class ROVs.
Responsible for supervising the operation of as required for Remote Operated Vehicles (Robotics equipment operations, IWOCS and RWOCS Systems, Tensioning and Reel Systems) in a safe and efficient manner, to include the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of all electronic, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems and sub-systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating and training of operators of Remotely Operated Vehicles, Workover Control Systems, Tensioning Systems and Reel Systems.
- Supervise the maintenance and repairs on electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical units/equipment, the use of test equipment, calibration and alignment, and the performance of general housekeeping and corrosion control.
- Manage crew and customer work scheduling.
- Maintain communications and good relations with offshore work location leadership, crew and fellow crew members, write reports, and maintain records.
- Manage and support all required safety programs
- Integrate system modifications (advanced skills): design, build, and interface electrical and hydraulic systems, maintain technical documentation, and design and construct mounting systems.
- Able to direct the integration of and guide in operation of all tooling including but not limited to cutters, pump units, multipurpose skids, dredging systems, standalone sensory systems, and any other tooling integrated to the Remotely Operated Vehicle.
- Maintain parts and supplies inventories associated with all electrical, electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic assemblies and subassemblies.
- This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- ROV Supervisor with 100+ hours on Seaeye Systems
- COVID jabbed
- Offshore Medical, Survival certificates
- Necessary software experience - Seaeye Panther Plus
Working with Archer Resourcing:
We have a reputation for recruiting efficiently, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application then please call Archer Resourcing direct o 01473939673