Archer Resourcing are currently seeking a range of experienced health care professionals to join the team in the Greater Manchester area including (but not limited to) CPN/RMN/RNLD/RGNand Advanced Practitioner's on a LOCUM full time basis.
My client is looking for ANPs to start ASAP on an ongoing basis.
If you are primary care experienced and patient focused, this could be the next role for you. Delivering excellent patient care that aligns with their clinical and social needs is the priority, but don't forget about the motivated and friendly team who want you to feel welcome!
· Degree relevant to position
· Minor injuries trained
· Minor Illness trained
· V300 Qualification (desirable)
· NMC registered
· Mandatory Training certificates
· Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
· Enhanced DBS – on the update service? You could be fast trackedthrough our recruitment process today
If you are looking for your next opportunity, get in touch today to discuss the role in more detail by calling our dedicated nursing team on 01473 939 676.
Due the high demand of CV's we are unable to respond to all applications. However, we may hold your CV on file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Must be eligible to work in the U.K